Voting and Election Information
In-person Absentee Voting will be on October 17th, Monday thru Friday, until November 4th. Hours 8:00 am until 4:00 pm except for November 3rd and 4th, which are until 5:00pm.
To check the status of your absentee ballot or to check your voter history
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
State of Wisconsin Government Accountabilility Board
The State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-hmong
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-english
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-hmong