Project work last week included:
- Began building the new retaining wall south of Swoboda Road.
Project work happening this week:
- Continuation of building the new retaining wall south of Swoboda Road.
- Repairing concrete girders under IH-43.
- Sawcutting existing concrete on STH 120 near IH-43.
- Removing concrete from STH 120 near IH-43.
- Pour new concrete pavement pieces on STH 120 near IH-43.
Traffic changes happening in the next 7 days:
- Road closed to all traffic (except single property within the barricades) from Sugar Creek Road to 900 feet to the south in both directions of travel from Monday August 21st from 6:00 AM through Friday August 25th at 10:00 PM. The shutdown is required to remove damaged concrete pavement and replace it. Due to the nature of concrete work and how long concrete takes to set, the closure may extend beyond 1:000 PM on August 25th, but all attempts to open the roadway by that time will be made.
- A closure is set to begin on August 28th at 6:00 AM through Friday September 1st at noon from Honey Creek Road to just south of the IH-43 northbound entrance ramp (shown below). The entrance ramp will be open and accessible. Due to the holiday weekend, all work will be completed, and the lanes will be open to local traffic only over the weekend. Work and closures will resume following the holiday weekend.